∫ 1
Image Map

Thursday 19 February 2015

A pop of pink #outfitshowdown #round10




Back with our 10th #outfitshowdown with my girls Agostina, Adriana, Silvia, Carla and Marta and this time we wanted to show you all how you can wear this seasons colour: PINK!
We have all matched the colour different ways so you can choose your favorite.
I have selected this over-size jumper and matched it up with dark items. The hight waist pants and cropped top kinda give me a 90s vibe. Im really liking it! :)
-------------
Hemos vuelto con el #outfitshowdown cumpliendo 10 ediciones con mis chicas Agostina, Adriana, Silvia, Carla y Marta. Esta vez os demostramos como combinar uno de los colores favoritos de esta temporada: ROSA!
Cada una hemos combinado el color a nuestra manera, así tenéis diferentes formas de llevarlo.
Yo he combinado este jersey XL con prendas oscuras. Los pantalones de talle alto y el crop top me recuerdan un poco a una moda de los 90. Algo que me esta encantando. 

Jumper/Jersey H&M
Crop-Top Hollister
Jeans H&M
Boots/Bootas Office


3 comments:

Isa Machado said...

Pretty outfit dear! :)

Isa M., Tic Tac Living

Pumpkin Emily said...

I really like the outfit. I love the shoes. :)

Pumpkin Emily Smiles

anouckinhascloset said...

Qué fotos tan chulas! El pelo es lo más!

Un besote

Anouckinha's Closet