∫ 1
Image Map

Monday 22 December 2014

Shine bright






Me and my denim. Just cant live without it. Like I have said many times already and I guess you are tired of me saying it so...but here I go again...it matched absolutely anything! Like with this dress from H&M, which by the way so incredibly cheep!! Just 14,90€. Ridiculous.
The boots, well anyone who is in to fashion will know they are the must item of the season, the cut-out boots inspired by Balenciaga. I finally have my pair, got these from Office.
-------------------
El denim y yo...No puedo vivir sin el. Como he comentado ya tantísimas veces que estaréis hartos de leerlo, pero voy a decirlo por la décima vez ya: el demin se puede conjuntar con cualquier cosa, como por ejemplo este vestido tan femenino de H&M, que por cierto fue toda una ganga de temporada ¡tan solo 14,90€! Es una locura.
Y las botas, bueno, esta botas os sonarán muchisímo si seguís las tendencias día tras día; estas inspiradas en las cut-out de Balenciaga son de Office.

Dress and waist-coat/Vestido y chaleco H&M
Boots/Botas Office
Sunnies/Gafas ZeroUv

1 comment:

AliiciaLopezz said...

Nice outfit and photos!

http://chicniceandcool.blogspot.com.es/